Leap Day (February 29th) is also known as Sadie Hawkins' Day, where it is "socially allowable" for a woman to ask a man out on a date or propose to him.
Sunday, February 28th is the annual presentation of the Oscars, celebrating the best in the movie industry over the past year.
But can you win the award for correctly solving our brief Oscar Quiz?
01. Who “painted” The Picture of Dorian Gray?
02. Who teamed up with Richard Rodgers to take Broadway by storm?
03. Who made baloney famous?
04. What famous jazz pianist fits our quiz theme?
05. Who is “The Golden Boy” boxer?
06. Who played professional basketball for the Cincinnati Royals and the Milwaukee Bucks?
07. For who is the Oscar statuette named after?
We'll open the envelopes and reveal all next weekend. But for now, let's open up THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results from the February 20, 2016 Puzzle Corner.
Something familiar is represented by the image below. Do you know what it is?
Window pane (OW! = pain, a homonym of pane)
AKA (Also Known As)
By what name do we know Marion Morrison better?