BEFORE AND AFTER
Two separate items share at least one word, and so can be combined to create something new. Based upon the clue below, do you know what the new thing is?
Mother Goose performs the 1998 hit ♫Kiss Me♫
FILL IN THE BLANKS
All you have to do is what the title says, literally fill in the blanks to acquire the answer. The given letters are all shown, none of those are missing. Ready?
PERSON: _ A_ _A _ _A_ _
We’ll reveal all next weekend but for now, let’s open up THE ANSWERS BOX📦 and discover the results from the February 11, 2023 Puzzle Corner.
February 14 was Valentine’s Day💕. Could you romantically pair up the ladies with their beaus?
01. Nicole Austin
03. Pam Dawber
04. Dulcinea del Toboso
05. Kathleen Kelly
06. Roxanne Kowalski
07. Paula McFadden
08. Klara Novak
09. Penelope Pussycat
10. Annie Reed
11. Roxanne (no known surname)
12. Kathy Seldon
13. Susan Storm
14. Joanne Woodward
01. Marc Anthony
02. Sam Baldwin
03. Charles Bales
04. Cyrano de Bergerac
05. Joe Fox
06. Elliot Garfield
07. Mark Harmon
08. Alfred Kralik
09. Don Lockwood
10. Tracy Marrow
11. Paul Newman
12. Pepe Le Pew
13. Alonso Quijano
14. Reed Richards
01. Nicole Austin is with Tracy Marrow. You might know the couple better as Coco Marie and Ice-T. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in 2021.
02. Cleopatra was with Marc Anthony, according to history.
03. Pam Dawber has been married to Mark Harmon since 1987.
04. Dulcinea del Toboso was the one true love of Alonso Quijano, better known in literature as Don Quixote de La Mancha.
05. Kathleen Kelly (Meg Ryan) fell in love with Joe Fox (Tom Hanks) in You've Got Mail.
06. Roxanne Kowalski (Daryl Hannah) fell in love with Charles Bales (Steve Martin) in the romantic comedy Roxanne, a modern retelling of Cyrano de Bergerac.
07. Paula McFadden (Marsha Mason) fell in love with Elliot Garfield (Richard Dreyfus) in The Goodbye Girl.
08. Klara Novak (Margret Sullivan) fell in love with Alfred Kralik (Jimmy Stewart) in The Shop Around The Corner, the original version of You've Got Mail.
09. Penelope Pussycat is the hapless foil of Pepe Le Pew, although the feline femme fatale was not given a name until 1996's Carrotblanca.
10. Annie Reed (Meg Ryan, again) fell in love with Sam Baldwin (Tom Hanks, again) during Sleepless in Seattle.
11. Roxanne (no known surname) was the literary love of Cyrano de Bergerac.
12. Kathy Seldon (Debbie Reynolds) fell in love with Don Lockwood (Gene Kelly) during the MGM classic Singin' In The Rain.
13. Susan Storm, known in the comic book world as the Invisible Woman, is married to Reed Richards of The Fantastic Four.
14. Joanne Woodward was married to Paul Newman from 1958 until his death in 2008.