BEFORE AND AFTER
It's been a while for this one, but two separate items have at least one word in common and can be combined to create something new.
Based upon the clue below, do you know what it is?
A Jane Fonda movie directed by Chris Columbus?
What requires "a little bit of rhythm and a lot of soul"?
We'll reveal all next weekend, but now, let's peek inside THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results of our EASTER EGG-SPRESSIONS QUIZ from the April 19, 2014 Puzzle Corner.
01. To urge into action = Egg on
02. Brianiac = Egg head
03. Fail = Lay an egg
04. Embarassment = Egg on one's face
05. Tread carefully = To walk on egg shells
06. Dependent upon just one thing? = Don't put all your eggs in one basket
07. Savings = Nest egg
08. Overcome shyness = Come out of your shell