It is a proven scientific fact that the average human being burns more calories while asleep than they do watching television!
School is back in session in most parts of the world, so to celebrate, we here at The Free Choice E-zine are proud to represent the quiz based upon our favorite institute of higher learning: Schoolhouse Rock!
01. When Schoolhouse Rock! first debuted in 1973, they began with Multiplication Rock!, covering the table from "My Hero Zero" to "Little Twelvetoes". But what two numbers were skipped?
02. Multiplication Rock! lessons were quickly joined in the weekly rotation with Grammar Rock! What was the first lesson in that subject?
03. What group of lessons was added in 1975 in time for the bicentennial of the United States?
04. What subject started debuting lessons in 1979 amongst the existing topics?
05. Although the shortest subject because of the ever changing technology field, Computer Rocks! debuted in 1983 with what two recurring characters?
06. Sadly, the series went off the air for a while starting in 1985, but when it returned in the early 1990s, it gained a mascot to introduce the segments. Who was this character?
07. With the series revival, what new subject was introduced amongst the original episodes and new lessons in Grammar Rock!?
08. Sadly, the series went off the air again in 1999, because no one wanted to tie up 3 minutes of air time, and has only been on DVD (and YouTube) since then. What new subject was covered in a straight to DVD release in 2009?
We'll reveal all next weekend, but for now, let's peek inside THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results of the August 29, 2015 Puzzle Corner.
What television program was the first to accurately predict that Pluto had at least one moon?
Believe it or not, it was the original anime Space Cruiser Yamato, known in the United States as the first season of Star Blazers!
Can you name both the youngest and the oldest members of The Beatles?
Technically, the answer to both is RINGO STARR! Having replaced Pete Best as drummer makes him the youngest member of the Fab Four, and he is also the oldest of the famous quartet.