2023 marks the 50th anniversary of that animated classic Schoolhouse Rock! So let’s celebrate with a special quiz!
covering the table from their first presentation: ♫My Hero, Zero♫ to ♫Little Twelve Toes♫. But what two numbers were skipped?
02. Multiplication Rock! lessons were quickly joined in the weekly rotation with Grammar Rock! What was the first lesson in that subject?
03. What group of lessons was added in 1975 in time for the bicentennial of the United States?
04. What subject started debuting lessons in 1979 amongst the existing topics?
05. Although the shortest subject because of the ever changing technology field, Computer Rock! debuted in 1983 with what two recurring characters?
06. Sadly, the series went off the air for a while starting in 1985, but when it returned in the early 1990s, it gained a mascot to introduce the segments. Who was this character?
07. With the series revival, what new subject was introduced amongst the original episodes and new lessons in Grammar Rock!?
08. Sadly, the series went off the air again in 1999 and has only been on DVD (and YouTube) since then. What new subject was covered in a straight to DVD release in 2009?
We’ll reveal all next weekend but for now, let’s open up THE ANSWERS BOX📦 and discover the results from the October 14, 2023 Puzzle Corner.
While the National Park extends between Wyoming, Montana and Idaho; where is the Yellowstone TV series set?
The Dutton Ranch, named after the park, is in Montana.
Get ready! We ask the question, but the answer is just a number.
With what final digit does any calendar decade officially begin?
Zero! 1960s, 1980s, 2000s, 2020s, etc.