While the National Park extends between Wyoming, Montana and Idaho; where is the Yellowstone TV series set?
Get ready! We ask the question, but the answer is just a number.
With what final digit does any calendar decade officially begin?
We’ll reveal all next weekend but for now, let’s open up THE ANSWERS BOX📦 and discover the results from the October 7, 2023 Puzzle Corner.
We only had one enigma last time, but it was a doozy!
Some famous songs by “Weird” Al Yankovic are listed below. All you had to do was name the original inspiration. Ready?
01. ♫Another One Rides The Bus♫ = ♫Another One Bites The Dust♫ by Queen.
02. ♫Like A Surgeon♫ = ♫Like A Virgin♫ by Madonna.
03. ♫Cavity Search♫ = ♫Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me♫ by U2.
04. ♫Alimony♫ = ♫Mony Mony♫ by Tommy James and the Shondells, later covered by Billy Idol.
05. ♫Couch Potato♫ = ♫Lose Yourself♫ by Eminem.
06. ♫eBay♫ = ♫I Want It That Way♫ by the Backstreet Boys.
07. ♫Jerry Springer♫ = ♫One Week♫ by the Bare Naked Ladies.
08. ♫Spam♫ = ♫Stand♫ by R.E.M.