Since we had so much fun working with a theme last weekend, we are going to do it again.
But here's a hint: even if you get the answer to TRIVIA TIME right, that is not the answer to any of the COMMON BONDS.
What television program is accredited with presenting early models of the concepts we know today as the cell phone and the personal computer?
Each apparently diverse group has something in common. Do you know what?
Group 1. (Mark Leonard, Leonard Nimoy)
Group 2. (Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner)
Group 3. (Maria Sirtis, Jonathan Frakes)
The answers will appear next weekend. But for now, let's see how well all our love birds did guessing Cupid's serenaders from our Valentine's Day WHAT'S THAT SONG quiz. But if more than one person has recorded the tune, just the song title and the source are listed.
01. Dulcena from Man of La Mancha, the musical adaptation of Don Quixote.
02. As Time Goes By from Casablanca. "Here's looking at you, kid."
03. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams from the movie Don Juan DeMarco.
04. I've Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher.
05. Time In A Bottle by Jim Croce.
06. Unforgettable by Nat King Cole with or without daughter Natalie.
07. My Girl by The Temptations.
08. Annie's Song by John Denver.
09. Rhythm Of My Heart by Rod Stewart. And finally...
10. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers.
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day Y and we'll be back next weekend with more of The Puzzle Corner.