All right you Chipmunks. Ready to sing your song?
It's Christmas Time again.
And The Puzzle Corner will be doing its part to help celebrate the holiday.
First up. One of the songs listed below is NOT an actual Christmas tune. Can you name which one it is?
1. Mele Kalikimaha
2. Suzie Snowflake
3. Christmas Time Is Here
4. Please Christmas, Don't Be Late
5. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
Meanwhile, it's TRIVIA TIME.
Although it has been celebrated since the Pilgrims first landed on Plymouth Rock, when was Christmas officially declared a holiday in the United States?
We'll have the results next weekend. But for now, let's look into THE ANSWERS BOX for the meanings of last weekend's TV acronymns.
01. Mister D.A.>District Attorney
02. Today's F.B.I.>Federal Bureau of Investigation
03. C.S.I.>Crime Scene Investigation
04. NCIS>Naval Criminal Investigative Service
05. The Man From U.N.C.L.E.>United Network Command for Law and Enforcement
06. A.E.S. Hudson Street>Adult Emergency Service
07. CHiPs>California Highway Patrol
08. M*A*S*H>Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
09. ALF>Alien Life Form
10. C.P.O. Sharkey>Chief Petty Officer
Post a Comment