Christmas may technically be over, but I still have a few last minute gifts for all you puzzle lovers out there.
Let's see how well you were paying attention during the hustle and bustle of the past month.
Can you match the Narrating Host to their classic Rankin-Bass holiday special?
Note: Since not every narrator was actually a character within the story, some of them either appeared as "themselves" or did not actually appear on screen at all.
a. Fred Astaire
b. Shirley Booth
c. Jimmy Durante
d. Greer Garson
e. Andy Griffith
f. Buddy Hackett
g. Burl Ives
h. Roger Miller
i. Red Skelton
j. Jonathan Winters
01. Frosty The Snowman (1969)
02. Frosty Returns (1992)
03. Frosty's Winter Wonderland (1976)
04. The Little Drummer Boy (1968)
05. Jack Frost (1979)
06. Nestor, the Long Earred Christmas Donkey (1977)
07. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (1964)
08. Rudolph's Shiny New Year (1976)
09. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (1970)
10. The Year Without A Santa Claus (1974)
We'll unwrap the results next weekend. But now, let's peek inside THE ANSWERS BOX for last weekend's Puzzle Corner!
Noel, for there was No L decorating our Christmas tree.
So, who won when the brothers battled: Heat Miser or Snow Miser?
Actually, neither one did! Their Mother (Nature) negotiated a truce between them to prevent The Year Without A Santa Claus.