01. He "painted" The Picture of Dorian Gray.
02. He was a smash on Broadway with Richard Rodgers.
03. Oscar is his baloney's first name.
04. The famous jazz pianist that fits our quiz theme.
05. "The Golden Boy" boxer.
06. He played professional basketball for the Cincinnati Royals and the Milwaukee Bucks.
07. For who is the Oscar statuette named after?
For those expecting a movie quiz, well, there's always next year.
We'll reveal the results next weekend. But for now, let's open the envelopes from THE ANSWERS BOX and reveal the results from our March 1, 2014 Puzzle Corner.
By what more common names do we know the team of Rogers, Jones, and Blake?
Hint: There are two more members, but posting their surnames would give away the answer.
SHAGGY Rogers, FRED Jones, and DAPHNE Blake, joined by Velma Dinkley and Scooby-Doo are jointly known under the collective banner of "Mystery, Incorporated"; at least since the 2010 Cartoon Network series, if not earlier.
|Scooby-Doo cast, circa 1969|
Those that thought "The Scoobies" are obviously fans of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Something we are all hoping for is pictured in the image below.
Do you know what it is?
The answer is:
Or, at least we hope it is.
Post a Comment