While early TVs and VCRs only showed them in traditional black and white, the Kansas sequences in the 1939 MGM movie The Wizard of Oz are actually in sepia tones!
|1939 movie poster|
01. What does the initial represent in author L. Frank Baum's name?
02. How did Baum come up with the name Oz?
03. Who did the MGM studios originally hope to cast as Dorothy Gale?
04. Who was originally cast as the Tin Woodsman?
05. True or False: Like much of the main cast, Judy Garland had a dual role in the film.
06. True or False: One performer actually had more than two roles in the film.
07. What musical number was cut from the movie to make it more "timeless"?
08. What, if any, Oscars did The Wizard of Oz win?
We'll reveal all next weekend. But for now, let's open up THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results of November 8, 2014 Puzzle Corner.
Who was the first President of the United States to have his own, official Presidential Library?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
What is the formal name of the device used to measure your feet in shoe stores?
It is The Brannock Device.