An egg contains every vitamin except C.
Which two countries of South America have absolutely NO sea coast?
THE 50/50 CHANCE
Just like a regular TRIVIA TIME question, except there are only two possible choices, hence the even odds of getting it right. Ready?
TRUE OR FALSE: Zero degrees Celsius is colder than Zero degrees Fahrenheit.
We’ll reveal all next weekend, but for now, let’s open up THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results from the April 22, 2017 Puzzle Corner.
IN OTHER WORDS
In last week’s quiz, we listed the filmography of a class act described in alternate terms. All you had to do was tell us the true title of each movie.
01. Tree Fruit = The Coconuts
|The Brothers Marx, circa 1931|
03. Simian Matters = Monkey Business
04. Old Pillow Stuffing = Horse Feathers
05. Mallard Opener = Duck Soup
06. An Evening’s Classic Entertainment = A Night At The Opera
07. To Attend The Kentucky Derby = A Day At The Races
08. Hotel Amenity = Room Service
09. Can’t Be Here Anymore = At The Circus
10. Travel Direction = Go West
11. Large Retail Outlet = The Big Store
12. An Evening With Rick Blaine = A Night In Casablanca
13. Romantic Joy = Love Happy
BONUS: Who is the class act? The Marx Brothers.