A prerequisite for buying a car in Japan is proving you have somewhere to park it.
Something familiar is represented in the image below. Do you know what it is?
What was THE running gag of the 1980 movie Airplane?
We’ll reveal all next weekend but for now, let’s open up THE ANSWERS BOX📦 and discover the results from the October 1, 2022 Puzzle Corner.
01. What was the first James Bond movie? = Doctor No.
02. Yet the first movie wasn’t Ian Fleming’s first book! That honor belongs to…? Casino Royale
NUMBER PLEASE QUIZ
Get ready! We ask the questions, but the answers are just a number.
01. What numerical designation indicates that British Secret Agent James Bond is authorized to kill in the line of duty?
00. James Bond is just the seventh official agent, hence his code number 007.
02. How many actors have portrayed James Bond, to date?
007 fittingly. Sir Sean Connery (Doctor No through You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever and Never Say Never Again), David Niven (the official Bond in the comedic version of Casino Royale), George Lazenby (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service), Roger Moore (Live and Let Die through A View to A Kill), Timothy Dalton (The Living Daylights and License To Kill), Pierce Bronsan (Golden Eye through Die Another Day) and Daniel Craig (the dramatic version of Casino Royale through No Time To Die). Craig’s replacement and his first movie have not been named at puzzle time.
Incidentally, Connery and Moore are both tied in franchise history with 007 films each.