Another week, and more puzzles.
But let's shake things up a bit first, by giving you last week's answers.
IN OTHER WORDS
The Gene Kelly Movies were:
1. Anchors Aweigh! (1945)
2. Christmas Holiday (1944)
3. On The Town (1949)
4. Singin' In The Rain (1952) and
5. The Happy Road (1957)
The answer was MAN ON THE MOON, which leads us to this week's conundrums.
Tuesday marks the 40th anniversary of man first stepping foot on the lunar surface.
To mark that occasion, here is a special quiz about the Apollo 11 mission.
1. To have landed on the Moon July 20th, 1969; when did the Apollo 11 rocket launch from Cape Canaveral?
2. Everyone knows that astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first human being to step foot on the moon. But which foot landed on the lunar surface first?
3. Who was the second man to set foot on the moon?
4. Considering that it was a three man mission, someone had to stay in the command module orbiting the moon. Who, depending upon how you look at the situation, had the proverbial short straw?
5. Did the answer to Number 4 ever get a chance to set foot upon the moon himself?
The answers will appear next weekend in The Puzzle Corner, and if you're paying attention, probably in a whole lot of other places before then.