Okay, time to kick back and relax with some enigmas.
The following represents a historic event. Can you guess what it is?
IN OTHER WORDS...
We haven't played this in a while, so let's see how good you are figuring out these alternate titles for Gene Kelly movies.
1. Set Sail!
2. "I've got December 25th off!"
3. A Night Out
4. Music In The Shower
5. Glad Street
The answers will appear next weekend, but now the results from our 4th of July quiz.
1. The Continental Congress first voted to declare Independence on July 2nd, 1776.
2. The first public reading of the Declaration of Independence was actually on July 8th, 1776 for copies had to be made first.
3. Of the 8 original National League teams, the Boston Red Stockings are now the Atlanta Braves and the Chicago White Stockings are now the Chicago Cubs.
4. Of the 8 original American League teams the Boston Red Sox, the Chicago White Sox, the Detroit Tigers, and the Cleveland Indians are still active.