Another weekend is upon us, and in a lot of places it's too cold to venture forth outside unless absolutely necessary. But let's keep our wits sharp and our minds warm with some new brain teasers.
Ah, amour. Love is in the air as Valentine's Day approaches. The definitions to four words are below. All have the letters L-O-V-E within them, but not necessarily in that order. Do you know them?
1. To climb up the genetic ladder.
2. One in a series of books.
3. To create, like an idea.
4. The act of opposing your oppressors.
HOW SMART ARE YOU?
Our question is: What member of the United States is surrounded by the most water?
The answers will appear next weekend.
But for now, let's peek into THE ANSWERS BOX for the results from the January 30 Puzzle Corner.
IN OTHER WORDS...
The Harrison Ford movies are:
1. Star Wars (Stellar Battles) 1977-1983
2. American Graffiti (National Wall Tags) 1973
3. The Mosquito Coast (Gnatty Shore) 1986
4. Morning Glory (Dawn Greatness) To be released later this year
5. Presumed Innocent (Assumed Not Guilty) 1990
The Las Angeles Police Department retired badge number 714, worn by actor Jack Webb in the original Dragnet series.
Post a Comment