Another weekend, and I'm feeling a bit generous since I celebrated my birthday yesterday.
So since the Oscars will be presented tomorrow night, I present to you now a brief Oscar quiz.
1. What exactly is the full name of the organization behind the Oscars? Hint: It has been mentioned within this e-zine within the last couple of weeks.
2. What movie has won the most Oscars?
3. Who has hosted the most Oscar telecasts?
4. What Oscar counterpart will be presented tonight? Hint: It has been mentioned within this e-zine within the last couple of weeks too
5. This performer has been nominated for an Oscar seven times, but their only win was for the 1986 sequel to their 1961 nomination. Who is it?
All will be revealed next weekend. But for now, lets peek into THE ANSWERS BOX for the results from the February 27 Puzzle Corner.
HOW SMART ARE YOU?
Forward, I am heavy.
Backward, I am not.
What am I?
The word TON. Not backwards.
The picture visually represented The Underground Railroad, famous for moving slaves from the south to the north in the United States' checkered past up to the Civil War era.