Because of its slower rotational rate and closer position to the sun, a day on Venus lasts longer than an actual year on Venus!
I'm afraid we start today's Puzzle Corner on a sad note, but I can't help wondering how many people will be able to answer the question correctly.
While everyone knows his most iconic role, what was his next part when that series ended its original run?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Two separate phrases have at least one word in common, and can be combined to make something new. Based upon the clue below, do you know what it is?
Cheap School Entertainment
We'll reveal all next weekend.
But for now, let's open the envelope and discover the results in our combined Oscars/Razzies quiz from February 21, 2015's Puzzle Corner.
01. The Razzies are known by what more formal name? The Golden Raspberry Awards.
02. What film won the very first Best Motion Picture Oscar? Wings in 1928.
03. What movie "won" the very first Worst Motion Picture Razzie? Can't Stop the Music in 1980.
04. What movie won the Best Motion Picture Oscar last year?
12 Years a Slave from 2013. Remember, that both awards shows present based on the previous year's films.
05. What were the first new Razzie categories to be added to the original program?
"Worst New Star" and "Worst Musical Score", both have since been retired.
06. What Oscar is technically still available, but hasn't been awarded since 1984?
Best Original Musical, with 1984's winner being Purple Rain.
07. What Razzies were added to the program in 1994?
"Worst Screen Combo" and "Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip off, or Sequel".
08. While the Razzies unfortunately don't get much TV coverage, what year was the first Oscar telecast?
1960, although future airings were sporadic until the 1970s.
09. Who has "won" the most Razzies, to date?
Sylvester Stallone, with 10 "wins" out of 32 nominations.
10. What movie has received the most Oscar nominations, to date?
It's a tie between Titanic (1997) and All About Eve (1950) at 14 each.