Women can alter their voices to be more alluring, attractive, seductive, etc.; but men can't!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE.
TODAY'S PUZZLE CORNER IS CELEBRATING THAT, AND THE FACT THAT MONDAY IS PRESIDENTS DAY HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
THE LETTER SHUFFLE
The heart seeks love, but how many new words can you make from the letters in the word VALENTINE?
PRESIDENTIAL FAMOUS FIRST QUIZ
Can you name the first United States President...
01. To physically live in the White House?
02. To work in the Oval Office? (The West Wing, where it resides, was a later addition to the structure.)
03. To marry while in office?
04. To remarry while in office?
05. To see their child actually born in the White House?
We'll reveal all next weekend.
But for now, let's open up THE ANSWERS BOX and reveal the results of the February 7, 2015 Puzzle Corner.
Last week's Fun Fact revealed that George Washington never actually had any wooden teeth. In that case, what were his false teeth made of?
Considering dental science wasn't as advanced back then as it is today, he had sets of false teeth made from gold, ivory, and lead.
We're not sure about the practicality of that last set though.
A common phrase is represented by the image below.
Do you know what it is?
A play on words, the standard definition for a pun.