|"I'm honored to be amongst the answers."|
Do you know who was the first President of the United States...
01. To have previously served as Vice President?
02. To serve without a Vice President?
03. To hold the office as an Independent? (And yes, it has been done.)
04. To hold the office as a Democrat?
05. To hold the office as a Republican?
06. To be born in the
(After it became an independent country.) United States
07. To not be born within the continental
08. To be born in a hospital?
09. To physically live in the White House?
10. To work in the Oval Office? (The West Wing, where it resides, was a later addition.)
11. To remarry while in office?
12. To ever have his photograph taken?
13. To ever use a telephone?
14. To ever speak on radio?
15. To ever appear on television?
We'll reveal all next weekend. But for now, let's peek inside THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results of the February 9, 2013 Puzzle Corner.
EXTREMESThe same term is great in one sport, but bad news in another. What is it?
STRIKE. Great in bowling, lousy in baseball, especially if you get three of them. Then you're out!
THE LETTER SHUFFLE
Filling in the blanks, using the same 5 letters to form 3 different words, the statement about the record blizzard snow fall last week should read:
I would REACT more calmly to just a TRACE of snow than the amount that has fallen. Wish I could CRATE it all up and ship it away!
Post a Comment