|Image courtesy of Wikipedia|
Earlier this week, entertainer Linda Ronstadt announced that she is fighting Parkinson's disease, and that it
has already taken her singing voice; thus prematurely ending her singing career.
In her honor, we present this brief Linda Ronstadt quiz.
01. Linda Ronstadt started her career as the lead singer for a group. What was the title of their very first album?
02. What was the title of their very first single?
03. What song did Michael Nesmith of The Monkees write for her to sing?
04. What was the title of her very first solo album?
05. What was the title of her very first solo single?
06. Who considered Ronstadt's version of Blue Bayou the best rendition he had ever heard?
07. What was Ronstadt's first collaboration with another recording artist? (HINT: Nobody from Questions 1-3 are involved.)
08. What two entertainers did Ronstadt team up with to form the Trio?
09. What was Ronstadt's first solo album to be ranked #1?
10. What was Ronstadt's first solo single to be ranked #1?
We'll reveal all next weekend. But for now, let's peek inside THE ANSWERS BOX and discover the results from our August 17, 2013 Puzzle Corner.
What is the official name of the book series that includes the volumes A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords?
While many people answered A Game of Thrones, that is actually the title of the HBO adaptation and the very first book.
The OFFICIAL title of the book series is: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE.
A familiar phrase is represented by the image below. Do you know what it is?
PRESSURE = Contents under pressure.
Post a Comment