It's Easter Weekend for a lot of folks around the world, so let's peer into that wicker basket and see what goodies await.
The following is a brief quiz about eggs. Can you identify each egg based dished from its clue below?
1. You may have to break a few eggs to make one of these.
2. You'll need a lot more eggs if you're making this for brunch.
3. This egg dish was not named for a traitor in American history.
4. A favorable, eggs based weather forecast.
5. This comes from a virgin sturgeon, amongst other sources.
THE LETTER SHUFFLE
Since it's Easter weekend, let's go on an Easter Egg hunt!
How many other words can you find within the letters of EASTER EGG?
THE ANSWERS BOX
The solutions for March 27, 2010's Puzzle Corner.
The line should have actually been "I've been out doing in my head" from Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys.